Call for participation ENGIE Middle East, South Central Asia & Turkey
By ENGIE MESCATclosure date
Come and present your innovative project at the Marketplace that will be held by ENGIE in Dubai on the 1st of June 2016.
On June 1st, ENGIE is hosting a marketplace event for innovative solutions at the ENGIE office in Dubai. It will be a unique opportunity to present your solutions during an event focused on Innovation, aiming to bring together all kinds of stakeholders from Dubai authorities, ENGIE executives, energy, business and innovation networks.
This call for participants is meant to identify innovative projects whose pilots would like to participate to and showcase their solutions during the marketplace.
Deadline for applications: May 15th, 2016 at noon.
What are we looking for:
This call for participants is aimed at SMEs and SMIs, startups, research labs, universities, specialized schools (design, engineering, management, etc.), students, and individual innovators from the Region, with an innovative solution related to at least one of the following themes:
1. The future of centralized power generation
- What the power plants of the future will be like,
- How they will coexist with decentralized energy generation facilities to meet growing demand over the next few decades (estimated at about 1,700 GW between now and 2020),
- And how they will be managed.
2. The new age of Renewables
- Buildings Eco-design,
- Energy efficiency,
- Green mobility, traffic and urban space management,
- City Security,
- Real-time management of connected cities,
Selected candidates will have the opportunity to showcase and pitch their innovative projects to ENGIE executives, local decision makers, potential clients and other entrepreneurs in the region.
Participation is free. The ENGIE Group will provide each selected project with an exhibition space, Internet access and electricity.
The afternoon will include a lunch with internal and external invitees from Dubai authorities, ENGIE executives, energy, business and innovation networks.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- Your project could take a number of forms so long as it can be presented (web applications, services, objects, prototypes, interactive installations, etc.)
- Your project must be related to the above mentioned themes Your project must be innovative (new technologies/approaches/procedures, etc.)
- You will have to be able to showcase your solution in Dubai.
- Deadline for responses: May 15th, 2016 at noon.
- Marketplace: 1st of June 2016 from 10-4 p.m.