21 May 2018
ENGIE U Camp Singapore
ENGIE U Camp Singapore” is bringing together ENGIE APAC, China and MESCAT for a week of inspiring sessions !
U Camp is a one week learning experience in one location, hosted by ENGIE University for managers and executives from different BUs. The objective is to create a place to learn, to develop and to commit together to accelerate the business transformation of the Group. U Camp is hosted during the Innovation Week to put a strong emphasis on innovation.
Topics will range from Design Thinking sessions, digital transformation as well as an evening Market Place of new solutions from across the region.
- Incorporate elements of our talent approach within region
- Welcome in other BU’s to participate, in an effort to share knowledge and challenges across regions (i.e. China, MESCAT)
- Create a sense of community – through Q&A sessions with COMEX and ENGIE 50
- Host a market place of new solutions and innovations from across the BU
- On the 21st of may : ENGIE Lab Singapore shares the emergings trends, the latest technologies and innovations on energy transition.
- On the 24th of may : ENGIE Factory kick off presentation of the APAC initiative which aims to develop startup collaboration projects and mainstream innovation in the region.
The program :
Short and concise development courses, aligning and accelerating our BU strategy, exploring digital innovation
Innovation events :