01 June 2017
ENGIE Brazil Innovation Day 2017
How will we transform the cities into Cities of Tomorrow, not only smarter and more efficient, but also safer and more sustainable?
In the framewok of the ENGIE Innovation Week 2017, the Group is organizing the third edition of the ENGIE Brazil Innovation Day, which will take place on June 1st at the Museu do Amanha, in Rio de Janeiro.
This initiative will count with the most important scientific and technological institutions in the country and will debate relevant issues about innovative solutions for Smart Cities.
08:00 Welcome coffee
- Introduction by Mauricio Bähr, CEO of ENGIE Brazil
- Opening speech by André Gomyde, President of the Brazilian Network of Human and Smart Cities, Director of the Development Agency of the Federal Terracap and Member of the National Council of Science and Technology
09:40 Keynote Speaker
- Ana Carla Fonseca, Doctor in Urbanism, Director of Garimpo de Soluçoes, Co-founder of the OpenCity Lab and awarded with the Jabuti ans Claudoa Awards
10:30 Coffee break & networking
11:00 Debate panel: Innovative solutions, technologies and new business models that are transforming cities into Cities of Tomorrow. Members of the panel :
- Stéphane Quéré, Senior Vice President Innovation at ENGIE
- André Spinola, National Manager of Commerce and Services of Sebrae,
- André Gomyde, President of the Brazilian Network of Human and Smart Cities, Director of the Development Agency of the Federal Terracap and Member of the National Council of Science and Technology,
- Guilherme Cavalcanti, Co-founder and CEO of the Agency Recife for Innovation and Strategy - ARIES and Director of the Digital Port of Recife,
- Georgina Grenon, Director of 100% Renewable Energy Solutions at ENGIE
12:30 Award Ceremony of the ENGIE Brasil Innovation Award,
- Presentation of the winning project
The event wil end with a cocktail. The press will be invited. The event will be free and open to the public.
When: June, 1st - 8'30 am - 2'30 pm
Where: Museu do Amanhã / Rio de Janeiro / Brésil