Conference program @LeVillagebyCA
Monday, June 15th, 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Theme: Innovation as key for controlling energy use
- ANNY CAZENAVE, Researcher in Earth Science and Climatology- Maurice MANCEAU, Director, Habitat France – SAINT GOBAIN
- Wally HUNTER, Managing Director – ENERTEC
- Vincent Bryant, Associate Founder – DEEPKI
Tuesday, June 16th, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Theme: New Renewable Energies
- Isabelle KOCHER, Deputy CEO & COO – ENGIE
- Gilles BŒUF, President – Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
- Erick PELERIN, Business Development – ALSTOM OCEAN ENERGY
- Hubert DE L'HERMITE, Strategic Marketing Director – SOLVAY ENERGY SERVICES
Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
Theme: E-Industry: the time is now
- Guy LACROIX, CEO, COFELY INEO, ENGIE Group
- Gilles BABINET, Entrepreneur, Digital Champion – Representative for digital economic affairs for France at the European Commission - Cyril GARCIA, Executive Director – CAPGEMINI CONSULTING
- Thomas ORSINI, Business Development director for Electric Vehicles – RENAULT
- François BADOUAL, CEO Total Energy Ventures – TOTAL
- Christophe HUGUET – NEXTFLEX/ KIWI, ENGIE Project
Thursday, June 18th, 8:30 a.m.-10:30
Theme: Reinventing cities
- Jean-Louis BLANC, Member of the Executive Committee, Sales, Innovation and New Business Director - ENGIE
- Pierre MESSULAM, Deputy Director-General, Transilien – SNCF
- Antoine FERAL, Institutional Affairs Manager – MICHELIN
- Guillaume SAUVE, CEO – AEROPORTS DE PARIS
- Vincent VAN QUICKENBORNE, Mayor of Courtrai
Friday, June 19th, 10 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Theme: Gas in the 21st Century
- Xavier PASSEMARD, Director for Methanization – ENGIE
- BIOGAZ VALLEE
- Philippe MARTIN, Deputy Director-General for Operations, – RATP
- Bertrand SWIDERSKI, CSR Director – CARREFOUR
From innovation to commercial success: the ENGIE Innovation ecosystem
Csilla Kohalmi-Monfils is Head of Innovation Ecosystems at ENGIE. Her role is to deploy the ENGIE open innovation strategy, by supporting and animating internal and external innovation ecosystems.I'm interested
ENGIE Joins the Supercritical Transformational Electric Power (STEP) DEMO...
ENGIE is joining in the Supercritical Transformational Electric Power (STEP) project known as STEP Demo, led by the nonprofit research, development and training organization GTI, in Illinois - US.I'm interested
Buoyed By Offshore Projects, Oil & Gas Industry Takes Leading Role In Renewables
It is becoming increasingly clear that oil majors have a prominent role to play in the ongoing energy transition. Facing pressure from consumers, governments and investors, these companies have spent the past decade beginning to decarbonize their existing operations while also ramping up investment into green energy such as solar, wind and hydrogen.I'm interested
Sign up for the ENGIE Innovation Newsletter