Innovation Morning Meetings: “Digital Energy” on March 31st, 201516/03/2015
The latest edition of GDF SUEZ’s Innovation Morning Meetings will be dedicated to digital energy, covering issues and opportunities related to digitization and the innovative solutions offered by GDF SUEZ.
This edition will welcome:
- Axelle LEMAIRE, Digital Affairs Secretary for the Ministry of Economics, Industry and Digital Affairs
- Isabelle FONDIMARE, Marketing and Services Development Director at Cofely Endel
- Marie-Eve DEFAUWE, Innovative Projects Director at GRTgaz
- Frédéric GUILLOU, Innovation Project Leader at GRTgaz
- and Gilles BABINET, entrepreneur and Digital Champion (in charge of digital economic issues for France at the European Commission).
The debate will have to do with issues and opportunities related to digitization (particularly in the energy sector) and innovative solutions developed by GDF SUEZ in this area.
Benjamin ULRICH, CEO and partner of IntentOS, will also present his story.
With the help of two startups (HD VIDEO NET and Digital AGORA), this Innovation Morning Meeting will be streamed live on OpenInnov by GDF SUEZ.
In doing so, it will be accessible to a larger number of people, who will also be able to ask questions using a special platform. These questions will be addressed during the conference.