CozyAir: analyzing air quality for more well-being12/06/2017
Cozy'Air provides a real-time indoor air quality monitoring solution. The start-up is chaired by Lamia Mallet, an atmospheric chemistry engineer, and will participate in Viva Technology at ENGIE's Energy Lab.
Hello Lamia, can you give us a short introduction to Cozy’Air?We offer an easy, low-stress approach to helping our customers identify and build ways to improve their respiratory well-being.
- providing the tools to measure air quality and see information about it through the cozyconnect application
- setting up a personalized action and improvement plan
As experts, we are committed to helping you be more comfortable in the spaces you live and work in: offices, health care facilities, at home…
What’s innovative about your product?
- We are engineers in atmospheric and environmental chemistry.
- Our skillset allows us to address different sources of air quality: making an assessment prior to a construction or renovation project, analyzing results from any type of building, etc.
- We consider every aspect of your environment: a space, its occupants, their habits, the flow of people in and out, the materials involved...
- We perform indoor air quality tests and analytics that conform to COFRAC regulations
We offer an additional service with a connected device that improves your indoor environment. Through this, we offer a wide range of effective services, including:
- Data analysis and reports to help you understand of your situation and personalized questionnaires
- Periodic individualized monitoring
- An action plan matched to your ability to act and recommendations that evolve with you
- Special offers with our partners
- Direct contact with a CozyAir expert in case of need
- Training and education materials
What are you going to show at Vivatech?
We will exclusively be showing our new product. Visitors will be able to test it and discover the web application cozyconnect.fr as well as our proposals for helping them improve indoor air quality.
What do you expect to get from being at Vivatech with ENGIE?
Being at Vivatech for the second consecutive year will allow us to get worldwide exposure and to find new customers and investors
Being at the ENGIE Lab gives us legitimacy and recognition from a large group. We are delighted to be one of the startups sharing the products and services of the future.
What question would you have liked me to ask?
And so, what are they?
We are launching the first version of the product for B2B customers for the next school year. Then we will run a crowdfunding campaign in October to create and grow the CozyAIR community for a second B2C product. Our goal for 2018 is to sell internationally and get a name as one of the major e-health startups.