Achieving the energy transition in retail23/10/2015
At 8 a.m. on November 8th, ENGIE is going to host a morning event at La Défense for its supermarket and shopping center clients, focused on helping them innovate and become actors in the energy transition.
This morning event will be held in partnership with Perifem, CNCC and the magazine LSA, whose publisher Yves Puget will moderate the debates and roundtables.
The event program will include panel discussions and pitches from startups in order to shed new light on four major themes:
- How to optimize your strategy for power and gas purchases following the end of regulated tariffs.
- How to recover organic waste to power clean mobility
- Energy efficiency, renewable energy and promotion of heritage
- Digital Transition and New innovative services, or how the digital transition revolutionizes energy businesses and allows to propose new solutions to our customers
The discussions will include experts from the ENGIE Group, startup partners, and several major players in supermarkets and shopping centers (including Auchan, Carrefour, Picard, and Unibail-Rodamco.)
The morning event will conclude with an innovation marketplace that will showcase seven innovative solutions from startups and ENGIE:
- Vertuoz, the services platform developed by ENGIE to make buildings smart;
- Partnering Robotics and its robot, Diya One,
- SigFox, the network for the Internet of Things,
- Deepki, which analyzes data from buildings to identify potential energy savings,
- Powerdale, which offers electric mobility solutions,
- Nextflex, the start-up specialist energy fading,
- Sprink Box, which can supervise fire alarms over multiple sites.
LSA magazine will soon take its turn hosting ENGIE, which is a partner in the LSA Innovation Awards, on December 16th, 2015. This year, during the awards ceremony, ENGIE will present a new trophy for innovation in sustainable energy management.
You can see the full program for the "Achieving the energy transition together" morning event, or register if you are an actor in the supermarket and shopping center field, please click on this link (link). Your participation will be confirmed based on availability.
Source: Christine Leroy