Participate in the med'Innovant competition to help conceive the Marseille of the future15/09/2016
ENGIE is a sponsor of the 5th edition of the Med'Innovant competition, whose theme this year is "Building the Marseille of tomorrow, together."
The competition is being held by Euroméditerrannée and the Cité des Entrepreneurs. Its purpose is to identify, promote and support innovative and sustainable projects in the field of the Smart City (solutions, services, etc.) and to test them directly within the experimental zone of EcoCité Euroméditerranée.
For the 5th edition, the four winners will be awarded €35,000 in project financing and in-kind contributions of €5,500.
Nominations will be collected from September 1st to October 31st, 2016.
Who is this competition for?
- Start-ups, SMEs, large corporations, research laboratories, non-profit associations
- New or already existing entities
- With innovative responses to needs/ problems in the field of the Smart City
- With a project that can be implemented over the short term on the Euroméditerranée site
What’s the reward?
- Selected projects will be tested at full scale in the EcoCité Euroméditerrannée site in Marseilles
- Targeted relationship-building with key account managers, entrepreneurs, investors
- A major boost to visibility thanks to a special website and features in our partner newspaper, "La Tribune"
- Up to €35,000 of financing and €5,500 of in-kind support
For more information and to apply: http://www.medinnovant.fr/