ENGIE showcases its smart city solutions at Innovative City25/06/2018
On June 27th and 28th Nice will be hosting Innovative City, the international convention for smart city professionals. Meetings, exchanges, and conferences will be held over the course of the two days to promote smart, sustainable and connected cities.
As a major player in smart cities, ENGIE will be present at Innovative City to position ourselves as key stakeholders not only in the urban areas of the future, but in today’s digital cities. By presenting several internal innovations, ENGIE will demonstrate the real benefits of how we generate, operate and visualize urban data, from the building scale to that of the entire urban area.
On its stand, ENGIE will exhibit projects from various entities in France:
- A demonstration of how ENGIE models building data (BIM) and a 3D visit of a digital model
- An interactive model from ENGIE INEO on Ecotone, a project of urban co-promotion and center of excellence in biomimicry located in Arceuil in Greater Paris
- A model and demo of Siradel Smart City to visualize the city of Monaco in high granularity, modeling various variables related to energy and quality of life (sun and sea view from balconies, for example)
Eric Lamendour (Director BIM & Digital Solutions, ENGIE) will speak at a round table dedicated to the strategic issues of real estate and geographical data for the competitiveness of the territories, at 9:30 am on June 27th.
A second round table on the afternoon of June 28 will focus on "Urban models, catalyst for the digital transformation of cities" and will bring together:
- Lydia BERTELLE, Co-Director, Direction of Digital Transformation, Paris La Défense
- Cyril YVER, Director Uses and Digital Infrastructures, Nîmes Métropole
- Julien SOULA, Head of Digital Model Division, CSTB
- Christine LEBRUN, Strategy Director, ENGIE Siradel
- Moderator: Alain Sevanche, Director of Programs, BIM World