Call for applications " Sport Facilities of the future": digital tools & new services to users
By ENGIE Aximaclosure date
Cyclo Power Factory
Sports facilities of the future: When digital tools provide new services to users. The purpose of this call for projects is to select mature or developing solutions, applications and services that involve digital technologies to offer new services to users and making them active stakeholders in energy and environmental performance in buildings such as sports complexes, swimming pools, rings, stadiums...
ENGIE AXIMA is working with EURATECHNOLOGIES and ARTOIS VALLEE to identify technological bricks and/or innovative services that use digital technologies to offer new services to users, owners and operators of sports facilities. It is also about making users active stakeholders in energy and environmental performance. The solutions can be applied to the following types of buildings:
- Sports complexes
- Swimming pools
The responses to this call for projects must address the following issues:
- Better attractiveness for the site
- Optimization of user comfort, quality of space and ambience, environmental performance
- Optimization of operating costs
- Allow for a better collaboration between the various stakeholders involved in a project: project management, businesses and users, through innovative engagement approaches.
The project is part of a global approach that includes the design, implementation, maintenance and operation of this type of building for periods of up to 15 years.
Deadline for proposals: Septembre 12th, 2018 midnight
Rewards and benefits:
- The winner's solution may be implemented as part of a comprehensive project currently in the tendering phase that involves close collaboration with our partners and project decision-makers.
- The winner’s solution may also be integrated into other commercial offers from ENGIE AXIMA depending on the opportunities, in France or abroad.
- According to his needs and his maturit the winner will be able to benefit from the services offered by EURATECHNOLOGIES and ARTOIS VALLEE.
ENGIE AXIMA develops innovative offers for private and public customers. We do work for a large number of projects as part of consortiums that cover everything from design to the operation and maintenance of public and private buildings. This project involves an ongoing operation (call for tenders phase). It is about becoming an integral part of a global market for overall performance solutions for a public operator in France. The operation is scheduled to be implemented for a period of 15 years starting in 2019.
For the implementation of this call for projects, we benefit from the support of EURATECHNOLOGIES, a centre of excellence and innovation located in Lille and ARTOIS VALLEE, an association for the accompaniment of innovative projects.
This call for projects aims to find bricks that will help develop innovative services using digital technologies at the scale of a sports facility currently under construction.
The candidate will have to present their solution/service and propose a technical, technological innovation or new business/usage models. This solution can either be independent or a brick that can be associated with a more global contractual offer with commitment to results and the ability to meet the following needs:
- Comfort of use and quality of the interior and exterior environments
- User Services
- Productivity for site operations
- Reporting, communication, attractiveness
The solution can be used at the scale of a single site or for an entire set of buildings (several sites).
The solution must meet different needs and services and adapt perfectly to multiple uses.
Expected use: sports facility (confidential site) in France
The proposal can be integrated into ENGIE AXIMA’s offers for the single-site global performance market over a period of 15 years. The project is confidential and the winner will join the team of partners of the operation in connection with ENGIE AXIMA's mission. Further information will be communicated to selected teams to allow them to adapt and contextualize their proposal as much as possible.
Type of solutions sought:
- Coaching, support, monitoring of sports performance
- Management of competitions, sports events
- Tracking and geolocation
- Space management, planning follow-up
- Flow management, energy and environmental performance monitoring
- Management of an Energy Smart Grid
Applications must include the description of:
- Your team
- Customers and markets
- Development Perspective
- Financial projections
You can supply this information in French or English in a Word, Powerpoint or PDF document and attach it to your response to the call for projects. In all cases, the "summary" form must be completed in a concise manner.
Eligibility and selection criteria:
The selection committee will select a maximum of 3 innovative solutions that meet the eligibility criteria defined by Engie Axima for a pitch in front of a committee in Paris or via Skype.
Winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Suitability to the expressed requirements
- Innovation and ability to create new services for use
- Economic and financial feasibility
- Motivation to create shared value for the customer
- Launch of the Call for Projects: May 31, 2018
- Application deadline: September 12th, 2018 at midnight
- Pre-selection of the candidates who will be heard by a selection committee/via Skype): September 28th, 2018
- Presentations from short-listed candidates: 25-26 October 2018
- Announcement of the winners: November 2018
- Operational phase: as of February 2019
Representatives from ENGIE, ENGIE AXIMA, EURATECHNOLOGIES, ARTOIS VALLEE and its project partners (builders, architects, engineers)