Call for Energy Efficiency Solutions for Morocco
By ENGIE Marocclosure date
ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative projects in the field of energy efficiency, in Morocco that could leed to collaboration with ENGIE and the development of new commercial offers. Don’t miss this opportunity to pitch your projects or solutions to ENGIE management and potential customers during our Pitch Day, on May 16th, in Casablanca, Morocco
ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative projects in the field of Energy. An expert committee will choose the most interesting projects and invite their teams to participate in the Pitch Day event taking place during ENGIE Innovation Week in Casablanca on May 16th.
Morocco has set the goal to achieve 12% energy savings by 2020. That’s why ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative solutions in one of the following field:
- Energy efficiency: consuming less and better. Energy efficiency has become a priority in the energy mix adopted by Morocco
- Renewable Energy: to meet our growing energy needs, we need sustainable energy that respects the environment.
- Smart Cities and sustainable Mobility: Encourage local relationships, reinforce the interconnectedness of the kingdom’s cities, promote accessibility and encourage green transportation, in order to create a new connected city
Deadline for submissions: May 14, 2018
Rewards and benefits:
The finalists and/or winners will have the opportunity to:
- Pitch their projects or solutions to ENGIE management and experts
- Benefit from coaching from ENGIE experts ans partners
- Develop collaborations with ENGIE Morocco, such as new commercial offers or integration of the innovation into a business offering
- Relevance to the themes
- Innovativeness of the project;
- Project Maturity
- Feasibility and capacity to be rolled out quickly
- Implementation of the project in Morocco
- Selection of the finalists by the selection committee
- Pitch of the finalists to ENGIE management and experts, i order to better understand their solutions
- Grand finale and selection of the winner(s)
Projects can take many forms, but they must be capable of being pitched and shown.
Solutions should be based in or able to be deployed in Morocco
ENGIE North Africa will select up to 3 projects from among the most innovative applications.
The jury will be made up of ENGIE Group experts as well as representatives of partners.