HyVolution 2016: Hydrogen Energy Days from February 4th to 5th, 201626/01/2016
ENGIE is a sponsor of HyVolution 2016, "the first Europe-wide meeting about Hydrogen Energy" to be held on on February 4th and 5th 2016 at the Parc Floral de Paris.
In 2015, the first hydrogen vehicles produced by major car manufacturers began to arrive on the market: this event will provide an overview of the main hydrogen energy projects being rolled out in France and throughout the world.
Two days of meetings, exhibitions and entertainment will get attendees up to speed on the development of hydrogen technology, helping them decipher market trends—internationally on February 4th and in France specifically on the 5th.
The event aims to shed light on emerging markets, potential economic models, and their impacts for consumers and civil society. Project promoters will give feedback on their goals and expectations about the sector’s development.
Around 400 industry professionals should attend, including industrial executives, officials from local authorities and from institutions.
Lectures will be given by industry leaders, consultants, R&D managers, project managers and researchers. Nine speakers from the ENGIE Group will speak at the plenary sessions.
ENGIE is a partner of HyVolution 2016 and its booth, located in the central aisle across from the conference space, will host five conferences as well as speaking engagements and business meetings.
Conferences at the ENGIE booth at HyVolution 2016
• 10:50 to 11:25: Ene-field Project: Residential fuel cell micro-cogeneration using natural gas
• 1:50 p.m. to 4:25 p.m.: Grhyd demonstrator in Dunkirk: project presentation and progress
• 10:50 - 11: 25: HyWay Project: Developing hydrogen mobility in local areas
• 13: 25-13: 55: Hydrogen at the heart of the energy transition
• 15: 20-15: 55: Positive energy areas: what place for hydrogen?
More info and detailed agenda