The French Fab Booster is an acceleration program dedicated to innovative French start-up in all the areas of the industry of the future. The Oct 12th party will close the program (that started in March).
- Opening pitch by the Ambassador of France & officials
- Pitch of the start-up to highlight their success stories
- Showcasing / Exhibition of the participating companies
- Animations and promotion of La French Fab brand
- 50 to 80 guests : mostly from the local industrial sectors
ENGIE is prominentFirst Ambassador of FRANCE’s Pavilion, showcasing its solutions for transforming energy use and its work towards more sustainable mobility.
The FRANCE's pavilion will embody a “bold, winning and innovative vision of the city and connected territories. It celebrates the French model of innovation that combines competitiveness and sustainable development.”
France has put the Sustainable Development Goals initiated by the UN at the heart of its event programming, with an entire month dedicated to artistic creation. Thus, the six months' will be punctuated by twelve thematic fortnights. Every fortnight events will take place in the Belvédère areas in various formats (meetings, debates, presentations of prototypes, a series of screenings, workshops, mini-exhibitions, etc.).
Key moments of the 6 months on the France's pavilion
- 2nd and 3rd October 2021: Inauguration of French Pavilion with French Delegation headed by Emmnuel Macron with the presence of Jean Pierre Clamadieu
- 4th October 2021: ENGIE Day UAE – Opening of EXPO Events for ENGIE AMEA
- 12th October 2021 : "French Fab Booster" -Middle East #Cohort 2021 : French companies bringing the latest innovations of the Industry 4.0
- 31st October 2021: AMEA Event on Sustainable Cities
- 1st December 2021: National Day of UAE – Golden Jubilee 50 Years of UAE
- 4th – 17th February 2021: Mangroves Exhibition of ENGIE
- 11th February 2022: International Science Women and Girls Day
- 16th of February 2022: AMEA Days (Internal Event)
- 8th March 2022: International Women’s Right Day
- 22nd March 2022: AMEA Event on Desalination
- 30th March 2022: Closing Cocktail of ENGIE in French Pavilion
En poursuivant votre navigation, vous acceptez que ENGIE utilise des cookies destinés à enregistrer des informations relatives à votre navigation sur le Site. Ils contribuent à faciliter votre navigation et permettent de recueillir des statistiques de fréquentation afin d'améliorer la qualité du Site. Pour en savoir plus cliquez ici. Consulter la politique des cookies