Innovative solutions for employee engagement
By Storengyclosure date
Storengy, one of ENGIE’s 24 Business Units, is looking for a digital solution that encourages employees to commit to the company, as part of its new enterprise project.
Purpose of the call for projects:
Storengy is seeking a digital solution that promotes employees engagement to the company and their getting involved in the collaborative company project called Storengy 2020. This solution should:
- Allow every employee to share good practices and ways to improve;
- Allow management to keep a finger on the pulse of the organization and to detect potential signals, especially to ensure that there is a feedback loop for employee expectations and their perceptions of where the company is going.
To encourage everyone to commit to contributing to the Storengy 2020 project, Storengy wants to implement a solution that:
- Stimulates creativity and initiative –taking and develop the capacity to dare to do things,
- Facilitates sharing within a project or managerial team,
- Measures well-being at work and identifies ways to improve quality of life at work,
- Gives meaning and value to proposals and actions,
- Measures the commitment of employees to the Storengy 2020 enterprise project.
The solution should be or have:
- Multimedia, usable on PCs, tablets and smartphones;
- Multi-group, and able to share information at the level of a project team, a management team, a site or the company;
- Different levels of immediacy, to continuously engage people and allow us to make quick assessments of the general mood.
Deadline for applications: July 27, 2017
Rewards and benefits:
Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a pilot involving part of the Storengy teams in order to assess the relevance and appropriateness of their proposal before rolling it out at the company level (1000 employees in France, Germany and the United Kingdom).
Detailed description:In March 2016, Storengy, one of the 24 Business Units of the ENGIE Group, launched a collaborative company project called Storengy 2020. Storengy 2020 aims for us to become an innovative energy storage company that serves its customers and is actively engaged in the energy transition.
Within this general framework there are three main axes:
- Axis 1: Bringing powerful and innovative solutions to our customers
- Axis 2: Being a committed stakeholder in the energy transition in all our projects
- Axis 3: Being more agile, more open, and more collaborative to make our ambition a reality
Storengy is now launching a call for proposals to find solutions and tools that encourage employees to commit to achieving the ambition defined through its business plan
.As part of its Storengy 2020 enterprise project, Storengy wants to become an agile, cross-cutting company, with a reinforced project culture, while also allowing its employees to grow. This enterprise project consists of local initiatives (across our 13 sites in France, 7 in Germany and 1 in the United Kingdom) and cross-functional projects at the scale of the Business Unit.
Eligibility and selection criteria:
- Suitability with the subject
- Maturity of the project / solution
- Capacity of the project to be rapidly launched
- Ease of implementation and adoption by users
- Feasibility / Economic Sustainability
Selection procedure and provisional timetable:
- June 12th, 2017: Launch of the call for proposals
- July 27th, 2017: Application deadline
- Mid-August: Shortlisting of finalists
- Beginning of September 2017: Pitch from finalists to the selection committee so we better understand your projects and help us choose a winner (s)
- Mid-September 2017: finale with selection and announcement of the winners
Selection Committee for the call for projects:
The selection committee will be made up of Storengy employees and will be chaired by the Human Resources and Legal Directors of the Business Unit.