ENGIE at European Utility Week in Barcelona (November 15 - 17)!26/10/2016
Every year the European Utility Week conference and exhibition attracts more than 10,000 visitors and 400 exhibitors. It is an one of the most important event devoted to innovative technologies and smart solutions for utilities.
ENGIE will be present as a Utility Partner alongside ENEL, RED ELECTRICA and ENERGINET/DK, among others, to promote – at its 110m² booth – Group solutions related to new types of energy use, smart buildings, smart grids and big data.
In the 3-day program:
Conferences on topics such as the energy revolution, data management, and also… the issue of attracting talent.
- Nov. 15: Opening Keynote “Are we ready for the energy revolution?” – Thierry Lepercq, Executive Vice-President in charge of Research and Technologies Department and Innovation, ENGIE
- Nov. 16: HR Panel Discussion “How to attract, keep and stimulate the new generation” – Anne-Emmanuelle Semin, ENGIE HR Division
- 16-nov. : Energy talks « Distributed Energy Systems - Unpacking the utility » - Raphael Schoentgen, Research and Technology Director
- Nov. 17: Hub Session “Data Driven Behavior Change”, conference “SEAS, the driver for behavioral change in the energy sharing economy” – Philippe Bourguignon, SEAS Project Coordinator ENGIE
November 15: the Awards Ceremony https://www.engerati.com/eua will reward the most innovative projects, in 6 categories, with 3 ENGIE projects in the competition:
- HOMNISTAT, in the Energy Management Award category
- Composting Biomass Ashes, in the Best International Project Award category
- Smart Sizing, in the Grid Intelligence Award category
There will be special meetings with the ENGIE HR team at the ENGIE booth and via the “Initiate! Young Talent” program.
ENGIE’s participation in the event is run by the Research & Technologies Division supported by the Communications Division and Innovation teams.
Utility Week - Fira Barcelona
ENGIE booth no. 3D61