Sustainable energy and mobility for tomorrow's Morocco
By ENGIE Afriqueclosure date
ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative projects in the field of sustainable energy and mobility, that could leed to collaboration with ENGIE and the development of new commercial offers. An expert committee will choose the most interesting projects and invite their teams to participate in the events taking place during ENGIE Innovation Week in Paris in June 2017.
ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative projects in the following fields:
- Energy efficiency: consuming less and better. Energy efficiency has become a priority in the energy mix being adopted by Morocco with the goal to achieve 12% energy savings by 2020
- Smart technologies that make life easier for our customers through new technology. "A technology so advanced that it becomes simple" is the Group’s vision
- Smart Cities and sustainable Mobility: Encourage local relationships, reinforce the interconnectedness of the kingdom’s cities, promote accessibility and encourage green transportation
Deadline for submissions: March 26, 2017
Rewards and benefits:
The finalists and/or winners will have the opportunity to:
- Develop collaborations with ENGIE Morocco, such as new commercial offers or ntegration of the innovation into a business offering
- Participate in ENGIE Innovation Week events in Paris in June 2017
- Show their innovative solutions during the marketplace event to be held in Paris at La Défense
- Pitch their projects or solutions to ENGIE management and potential customers
This call for projects is open to:
- Innovative Project leaders
- Innovative Companies
- Non-profit organizations
- November 07-18, 2016: launch of the call for proposals during COP22
- March 26th, 2017: Deadline for submission and Initial selection by a selection committee based on applications
- April 10, 2017: Conference to announce the winners
- June 15th to 17th: Participation in the marketplace event in Paris at La Défense during ENGIE Innovation Week
Projects will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the themes
- Innovativeness of the project;
- Project Maturity
- Feasibility and capacity to be rolled out quickly
- Implementation of the project in Morocco
- Projects can take many forms, but they must be capable of being pitched and shown.
- Solutions should be based in or able to be deployed in Morocco
ENGIE North Africa will select up to 3 projects from among the most innovative applications.
Depending on the selected projects, business partnerships with ENGIE Morocoo might be developed.