Connect in one click and access internal content dedicated to ENGIE employees.
If you do not yet have an account on the ENGIE Innovation platform, it will be automatically created the first time you log in via OKTA.Log in with okta
With its Research & Innovation division, ENGIE has the ability to identify, explore, experiment and deploy solutions that will make the energy transition possible and apply them to our industrial facilities or those of our customers and partnersD
· 4 R&D centers
· 554 researchers
· €158 million dedicated to research
· Develop innovative offers for GBUs
· Develop new adjacent businesses as growth drivers
· 3 runing projects : EVDOTS, YEM, FLEXISUN
· A venture capital investment fund in innovated startups endowed with €180 million
· 500 startups detected each year
· €28 million invested in start-ups in 2021
· +1000 intrapreneurs develop innovative projects within the Group each year
· More than 1,500 participants in the Innovation Trophies each year
· 200 innovation manager worldwide
Mainly dedicated to green gas (hydrogen, biogas and liquefied gases), to new usage of energy and to emerging technologies (digital technology and artificial intelligence, drones and robots, nanotechnology and sensors).Discover
Dedicated to smart energy management for cities and islands, industrial energy efficiency, cooling systems & data center decarbonation and technologies for gas-related cities.
Expert in energy efficiency
services and energy smart management, Cylergie converts
technologies emerging from Labs and research partners into
innovative energy services.
Dedicated to electrical power technologies. Its activities cover the entire electricity value chain: generation, transmission, distribution, storage and end uses of electricity.
Sign up for the ENGIE Innovation Newsletter