As the HUB Live Sponsor, ENGIE Impact will be hosting a variety of opportunities to bring together strategic voices that discuss various subjects with the goal of accelerating the Net Zero ambition.
- Monday Sept. 20 | 8:00 AM EDT - Reaching Net Zero: Unleashing Business Potential to Halve Emissions in This Climate Decade (invite only) Hosted by Catherine MacGregor, CEO of ENGIE and Nico Lefevre-Marton, Managing Director (EMEAI) of ENGIE Impact
- Mon., Sept. 20 | 10:00 AM EDT - Opening Ceremony This is the formal kickoff of Climate Week NYC - View the event
The journey to net zero will create big winners. A changing climate will impact a lot more than just the bottom line. This session will feature a global perspective on how corporates are getting ready for deep decarbonization, building organizations that will thrive in the Climate Decade.
- Tues., Sept. 21 | 10:00am to 11:30am EDT Getting It Done: Critical moments in the climate decade and how to get there - Hub Live streamed session
The Hub Live’s opening flagship event will explore what needs to happen now to make 2030 and 2050 commitments a reality. How do we get back on track, what critical policy interventions, technology development and investment decisions must converge, and when do key climate millstones need to be hit across the Climate Decade to Get It Done.
- Tuesday, Sept. 21 | 11:30 AM EDT - Executive Roundtable : Manage Your Carbon Like You Manage Your Cash (invite only)
Hosted by Vincent Manier, Chief Financial Officer of ENGIE Impact and Varun Gowda, Chief Digital Officer of ENGIE Impact
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 | 3:00 – 5:00 PM EDT - Panel Discussion : Tech Projects Shape A Sustainable Future.
Hosted by Capgemini, joined by Varun Gowda, Chief Digital Officer of ENGIE Impact - Register for event here
"Collaboration is essential to “unleash human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.”
- Thursday, Sept. 23 | 11:30 AM EDT virtual - Executive Roundtable | What is the Point of Engaging Your Suppliers (invite only)
Hosted by Mark Chadwick, Managing Director of ENGIE Impact
Facebook Watch Broadcasted Videos
Be sure to check The Climate Group’s Facebook page. Broadcasts will debut on Facebook Watch immediately
after each public Climate Week event ends. Below are a few notable events to watch:
• Opening Ceremony | Monday, September 20th at 10:00 AM EST
At the launch of Climate Week NYC, we bring together our most senior stakeholders to celebrate climate action and announce new work and achievements. It’s widely accepted that the world needs to reach Net Zero by 2050. To do that, we know that we need to halve emissions in the 2020s, which is why the Climate Group has dubbed it the Climate Decade. But what do we need to see happen in the following days, weeks and months? Our speakers will explore what the 2020s needs to look like for us to deliver for 2030.
• Helen Clarkson, CEO, Climate Group
• Dr Werner Hoyer, President, European Investment Bank
• Badar Khan, President, National Grid, US
• Nancy Mahon, SVP, Global Corporate Citizenship & Sustainability, The Estée Lauder Companies
• Alexandra Palt, Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer & EVP, Fondation L’Oréal
• Dickon Pinner, Senior Partner & Global Leader, McKinsey Sustainability
• Dr Ursula von der Leyen, President, European Commission
• Gloria Walton, CEO & President, The Solutions Project
• Vivienne Yeda Apopo, Director General, East Afric