Discover 16 top Projects on ENGIE Booth K 41
ENGIE, leader in energy transition, places collective intelligence as a driving force to innovate together for a sustainable world. VivaTech is an opportunity to showcase innovation through the ENGIE Innovation Festival.
Whether technological, environmental or societal, innovations for the planet and for society will be highlighted at VivaTech and during the Innovation Festival. During 5 days, startups, SMEs, incubators, employees of ENGIE and its subsidiaries, will share their solutions that meet the challenges of the energy transition.
ENGIE and its ecosystem are very proud to actively participate in the progress of these themes and the Group will once again be present. Renewable energy, greening of gas, decarbonization of companies, data, mobility, smart cities, inclusion and sharing of experiences: these are all topics that will be discussed on the ENGIE stand at VivaTech and virtually at the Innovation Festival.
"The objective is to promote collaboration in a Group where innovative projects are nevertheless carried out in the four corners of the world. Sharing these innovations between all these players is inspiring and a source of new cooperation to imagine today the low-carbon energy system of tomorrow," explains Csilla Kohalmi-Monfils, Director of Innovation Ecosystems at ENGIE. The Group is committed to the goal of "net zero carbon" by 2045.
Meet us at Viva Technology & discover 16 top projects on ENGIE Booth K41
- Mirors: a solution leveraging mixed reality to unlock the full potentiel of 3D multiphysics simulation applied to industrial processes. Read more
- Vyntelligence: a "smart video notes" platform to digitize data acquisition using a structured ‘storyboard’ to guide the user. Read more
- Geosophy: the first search engine for geo energy a local, carbon free energy solution for sustainable building cooling and heating. Read more
- Quantom: Innovative services and technologies for optimal performance of photovoltaic plants over the long term. Read more
- Siradel: 3D digital twins of cities,collaborative and open 3D visualization platforms to make cities more sustainable, connected, resilient and attractive. Read more
- Vertuoz: digital solutions dedicated to building performance. Read more
- H2Site: cost efficient, on site, renewable H2 for industry and mobility using feedstock versatile membrane reactors. Read more
- Energy Access: A new business for reaching the energy last mile in Africa. Read more
- Blue Carbon: the project aims to help rehabilitating areas of Abu Dhabi’s mangroves using drone technology.
- Connected Energy: industrial scale energy storage systems intended to utilize second life electric vehicle batteries. Read more
- Urbik: Multi service stations and charging stations electric bikes, street furniture. Read more
- Batteries for people: supporting individuals and professionals in the ecological transformation of transportation modes. Read more
- SPOORS: a new way of communicating by being reachable from any object, without disclosing one's contact details. Read more
- Energy Square: a set of advanced microelectronics and algorithms, allowing users to charge all their devices simultaneously. Read more
- Lancey: Improve thermal comfort with a totally innovative management system, based on a smart electric radiator with built in battery. Read more
Sign up for the ENGIE Innovation Newsletter