Why participate at Viva Technology this year?
This year we are coming to Viva Technology to boast our capabilities to tackle the energy transition and demonstrate our commitment to the social and societal impacts of our actions.
What do you plan to show on the ENGIE stand?
On the ENGIE stand, which is quite large this year, we will present both technical and more societal innovations.
To do this, we chose to collect examples of all our know-how, either projects carried out by our internal experts or projects that reflect our relationships with the startups with which we work.
The overall theme of our presence at Vivatech is "Innovation to benefit All" and we will focus on renewable energies, offering visitors a journey to explore all its facets.
- Renewable (solar and wind) electricity demonstrated by startups in which we have invested such as Raptor Maps, Connected Energy or Heliatek. Let’s also mention the Darwin platform, which provides a synthetic and dynamic view of our renewable electricity production in real time.
- Green gases: new production methods and new uses of gas. Of course, this means biogas (more specifically 2nd generation biogas) and hydrogen. With the Gaya project we will be showing new ways of producing biogas, in particular from waste that cannot be recycled. Apart from the internal projects we will also introduce startups from the ENGIE New Ventures portfolio such as H2Site or Ineratec.
- A major theme will concern digital and how it serves our purpose. Let’s mention two prominent examples: Dataïku, a Franco-American unicorn - our data partner- and the Energy Web Foundation, which has created a cryptocurrency dedicated to energy and which allows the crowd-financing of solar installations in Africa with our subsidiary ENGIE Energy Access- a great example of societal impact through technology
- Under Territories and Industry , we will present Siradel’s 3D modeling solutions for cities, as well as in-house innovations such as Soleye, which makes it possible to assess the solar potential of any type of installation.
These solutions will be displayed from Wednesday 14 to Friday 17 June. Saturday June18, a day intended for the general public, will focus on our offers for individual customers.
- Last but not least, a space dedicated to our end customers to whom we will present new energy solutions such as the Lancey connected radiator and ENGIE’s B2C offers, Mon Pilotage Gaz/Elec and Ma Conso+.
Vivatech will allow us to highlight initiatives such as the remarkable work carried out by our Research experts on sustainable emerging technologies during a session moderated by Erik Orsenna, and of course it will be the opportunity to discuss these innovation themes with our stakeholders, whether our partners, customers, the press or opinion leaders.
What do you expect from Vivatech ?
Since the COVID pandemic, it has been more difficult for ENGIE to showcase its know-how. At Vivatech we will be able to share information on ENGIE’s evolving priorities, key themes and skills addressing these priorities, and above all take the opportunity to exchange ideas with all our stakeholders, business, public authorities, press.
As a symbol of our desire for sharing and networking is a desk dedicated to startups interested in working together on our projects and priorities.
Finally, let's not forget the speech of Catherine Mac Gregor, ENGIE’s CEO, on June 15th.So come visit the ENGIE booth from June 15 to 18, at Viva Technology, Porte de Versailles in Paris. You can't miss us, we are located right in front of the main entrance!
Sign up for the ENGIE Innovation Newsletter