The energy transition is underway at an increasing pace. What will the integrated energy system of the future look like? The five categories of the sixth round of the SET Award cover the entire clean energy spectrum. How will your start-up make an impact?
- Clean Energy Generation
- Demand-side Innovation
- Energy Distribution & Storage
- Smart Mobility & Transportation
- Quality Energy Access & SDG-7
No matter how far you go into the SET process, there is always a value-added for your start-up.
Many of our start-ups have gone on to gain new investors, mentors and customers, received invitations to energy events around the world and won even more awards and recognition for their inspiring work.
- For the winner of each category: up to 10.000 Euros prize money; Profile of start-up celebrated across the World Energy Council’s global energy network in 99 countries.
- For the 15 finalists: return-flight to Berlin, and accommodation for 2 representatives of the start-up to attend the SET Tech Festival; Meet-and-greet with high-level jury, Individual category booth at SET Tech Festival; Live pitches at Tech Festival; Investor-matchmaking; Tickets to the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (BETD); Content creation: Free promotional video, interviews and branding in all communication material; Access to exclusive partner events globally.
- For the #SET100 2022: the top 100-ranked applicants will be featured in our annual publication, the SET100 list, which is circulated to investors, corporates and political stakeholders across the globe. The top 100 also receive a free ticket to the SET Tech Festival 2022 and will have the chance to join the 25th Word Energy Congress in St Petersburg.
- For all participants: Join the global platform of innovation leaders; See your views represented in the Energy Innovators Issues Monitor; Inform and influence policies that will boost innovation.