Call for innovative solutions for solar photovoltaic panels
By ENGIE Aximaclosure date
Green Enesys Group GmbH
The South Oracle, S.L. ("TSO")
ENGIE Axima is looking for innovative solutions in renewable energy and solar photovoltaics specifically for its industrial projects.
Goal of the call for projects:
Photovoltaic solar technologies are evolving. ENGIE Axima is looking for innovative solar photovoltaic solutions that can be integrated into the services it provides on various sites.
The solutions can have to do with any and all aspects of solar energy production, energy storage and use. They can involve new, hybrid or integrated technologies as well as solutions for optimizing the balance of production/storage/consumption.
The goal is to receive tangible, evidence-based proposals that can be integrated into ENGIE Axima’s proposals.
Deadline for responses: 04/07/2017
Rewards and benefits:
- Finalists will pitch their project for representatives from local authorities, ENGIE Axima, and our industrial partners
- Potential opportunity to test prototypes full-scale on an ENGIE Axima site
- If justifiable, the solution will be integrated into ENGIE Axima’s new proposal
Eligibility and selection criteria:
- Suitability for the subject
- Innovative nature of the project
- Coherence of the proposed business model
- Feasibility/economic sustainability
- Development potential
- Maturity of the project/solution
- Energy efficiency
- Ability to launch the project quickly
- Value for money
- Duration of return on investment
- Ease of implementation
Provisional timetable and selection procedure:
- Launch of the call for projects: May 31, 2017
- Deadline for applications: July 4, 2017
- Evaluation and selection of shortlisted projects: July 4-9 2017
- Shortlisted projects to pitch for the selection committee in order for us to better understand your project and help us choose the winner: July 10-13 2017
- Final and selection winner(s): July 20 2017