Greener HR for a Greener World
By ENGIEclosure date
Making human resources the key lever of a low-carbon world is the challenge that ENGIE offers you! ENGIE is looking for HR innovations to support its zero-carbon transition strategy.
ENGIE has made the energy transition its strategic priority. In addition to the continuous development of innovative customer solutions regarding energy production and efficiency, ENGIE is also rethinking its global operations and the relationship with its ecosystem to make them both more virtuous. Human resources are fully a part of the Group's strategy towrds zero carbon..
ENGIE is looking for HR solutions that will facilitate the transition to the green operating methods and jobs of tomorrow.
Are you developing or have you implemented an innovative technology or device that:
- develops a green corporate culture,
- promotes a differentiating, attractive and inspiring employer image, committed to the green transition,
- transforms work in the era of zero carbon,
- and/or strengthens the links between social/societal responsibility and environmental responsibility?
If you are interested, let us know about your solution by participating in our call for projects!
Application period: From 28/10 to 20/12/19
Rewards and benefits for selected projects:
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to present their solution to the ENGIE HR Community during an event organized by ENGIE in January.
In addition, the winner will have the opportunity to explore with ENGIE the potentiel ways to collaborate together. This collaboration may include participation in marketplace or trade show events and/or implementation of a pilot project with one or more Group entities.
Who is this call for projects for?
This call for projects is aimed at both HR solution providers and companies, large or small, who wish to promote their original, successful initiative.
ENGIE has created its HR Innovation Trophies to ensure that HR actions are shared and valued within the Group but also promoted within our ecosystem, and to demonstrate that they create value and generate business.
These Trophies aim to recognize and reward teams that have implemented innovative and exemplary initiatives that meet one (or more) of the pillars of the Group's HR ambition
- Development of skills
- Strengthening leadership
- Implementation of company culture
- Transformation of the HR Line
In addition to internal awards, a call for projects is being launched to reward innovative external HR initiatives that contribute directly (or indirectly) to the Group's zero-carbon transition strategy and that can inspire our own HR practices and policies.
Eligibility and selection criteria:
- Carbon savings compared to traditional methods
- Innovative nature of the project
- Development potential
- Project maturity
- Feasibility/economic viability
- Consistency of the proposed business model
- Ability of the project to be launched quickly
- Duration of the return on investment
- Ease of implementation
Selection procedure and provisional timetable:
- Launch of the call for projects: 28/10/2019
- Deadline for applications: 20/12/2019
- Selection and announcement of finalists from December 20, 2019 to January 6, 2020
- The shortlisted project teams will be invited to make a 5-minute presentation, with 5 minutes of questions and answers, to a panel composed of members of the ENGIE HR Management Committee and operational HR managers to be held during the 2nd half of January 2020 at ENGIE’s Paris La Défense Headquarters.
- Announcement of the winners: end of January, 2020
Selection committee and partners of the call for projects:
- Members of the ENGIE HR Management Committee
- Business Units / Entities CHROs
- Members of ENGIE Innovation Department
I take this opportunity