Innovative waste recovery solutions for industrial sites
By ENGIE Aximaclosure date
Mini Green Power
As part of its effort to develop new services for industrial sites, ENGIE Axima is looking for ways to better manage and create value from waste, at a time when renewable energies are ever more present.
Purpose of the call for projects:
We would like to receive realistic proposals for creating added value from renewable energy sources and/or high-performance equipment at an industrial site involving making use of waste material and producing and using biogas/biofuels/hydrogen.
Deadline for responses: June 2, 2017
Rewards and benefits for finalists and winners:
- Finalists will be able to pitch their project for representatives from ENGIE Axima, local authorities and our industrial partners.
- Winners will potentially be able to develop a POC for their solution at a large industrial site and to jointly design a services offer with ENGIE Axima
- If the POC is successful, the winning solution(s) will be included in new offers from ENGIE Axima
As part of a major industrial project, ENGIE Axima is looking for solutions for developing renewable energies in waste management and recovery, in particular for the following:
- Potential for recycling waste for biogas
- Fueling stations providing biofuels and/or hydrogen produced from waste
Candidates should be able to provide a proto-design for their solution.
Eligibility and selection criteria:
- Appropriateness for the subject
- Innovative nature of the proposal- Solidity of the proposed business model
- Feasibility / economic viability
- Development potential
- Maturity of the solution
- Energy efficiency
- Project’s capacity to be launched quickly
- Value for money
- Duration of return on investment
- Ease of implementation
- Shortlisting of finalists
- Pitch from shortlisted finalists for the selection committee, whose goal is to better understand the projects and help choose winners
- Final round with selection of winners
- Deadline for submitting applications: June 2nd 2017
- Assessment and selection of shortlisted finalists: June 9th 2017
- Pitch from finalists for the selection committee and institutional and industrial partners during a special event during ENGIE Innovation Week: June 12-17th, 2017
- Announcement of the winners: June 30th, 2017