Showcase your innovative solutions in Paris from June 6th to 10t
By ENGIEclosure date
green shop energy
If you want to provide innovative solutions for energy efficiency in Morocco, don’t miss this opportunity to present them to local ENGIE executives and to get a chance to show them in Paris during the ENGIE Innovation Week from June 6th to 10th 2016.
ENGIE North Africa is looking for innovative projects in the field of energy. An expert committee from ENGIE North Africa will choose the most interesting projects and invite their teams to participate in the events taking place during ENGIE Innovation Week in Paris from June 6th to 10th, 2016.
Deadline for submissions: May 29, 2016
This call for projects is open to:
- Innovative Project leaders
- Innovative Companies
- Non-profit organizations
Submitted projects must come from one of the following countries :
Rewards and benefits:
- The finalists and/or winners will have the opportunity to:-
- Participate in ENGIE Innovation Week events in Paris from June 6th to 10th 2016
- Show their innovative solutions during the marketplace event to be held in Paris at La Défense
- Pitch their projects or solutions to ENGIE management and potential customers
Morocco's energy policy aims to achieve 12% energy savings by 2020. In this context, ENGIE North Africa is seeking innovative solutions in the following areas:
- Energy efficiency: consuming less and better. Energy efficiency has become a priority in the energy mix being adopted by Morocco,
- Smart technologies that make life easier for our customers through new technology. "A technology so advanced that it becomes simple" is the Group’s vision;
- Cities and Mobility: Encourage local relationships, reinforce the interconnectedness of the kingdom’s cities, promote accessibility and encourage green transportation, all to create a new connected city.
Provisionnal schedule :
- May 29th, 2016: Deadline for submission and Initial selection by a selection committee based on applications
- May 30th, 2016: Conference to announce the winners
- June 6th to 10th: Participation in the marketplace event in Paris at La Défense
Projects will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Relevance to the themes (energy efficiency, energy access for all);- Innovativeness of the project;
- Project Maturity
- Feasibility and capacity to be rolled out quickly
- Implementation of the project in Morocco
- Projects can take many forms, but they must be capable of being pitched and shown.
- Solutions should be based in or able to be deployed in Morocco
ENGIE North Africa will select up to 3 projects from among the most innovative applications.
The jury will consist of experts from the ENGIE Group