Call for projects: New services for blu.e by ENGIE
By ENGIE COFELY et SSINERGIEclosure date
blu.e by ENGIE, energy efficiency services platform for connected factories, is launching a call for projects from innovative companies (startups, SMEs and SMIs) to identify opportunities to work together to enrich the platform’s functions.
Purpose of the call for projects
Are you providing new services for industries using data collection?Are you developing new technologies and business bricks that go beyond energy management?
Your services could be used to enrich an existing brick or to develop and expand the blu.e by ENGIE ecosystem.
If your business involves:
- big data analytics,
- horizontal and vertical systems integration,
- the internet of industrial objects,
- the cloud
- augmented reality
- training, etc.
We welcome you to participate: submit your application by clicking on "Participate."
Find out about blu.e by ENGIE: https://www.blu-e.fr/accueil.php
Deadline for applications: June 24
Rewards and benefits for winning projects:
ENGIE will support successful applicants in developing business partnerships with the Group:
- The winners will meet with business line teams to identify areas in which they could potentially collaborate.
- Together, we will look at how we could form a business partnership (testing/proof-of-concept / joint development projects) including integrating your proposals into the platform, revenue models to be determined.
- The winners will also get widespread visibility among the Group’s regional business units and their partners.
Details of the call for projects
ENGIE’s Smart Factory subsidiary developed blu.e by ENGIE, an energy efficiency services platform for the factory 4.0. The platform is evolving and was designed as an open ecosystem of innovative business partners (software vendors, hardware vendors, system integrators, service providers, experts). It has been tested in fifteen pilot plants throughout Europe.
The platform is now searching for new partners in order to do the following over the next 18 months:
- Enter all European geographic markets
- Enter all industrial sectors (food, chemicals, metals, materials, pharmacy, etc.)
- Cover all the levers of energy efficiency: production, procurement, maintenance, logistics, quality management systems, information systems, training, communication, regulation, etc.
blu.e by ENGIE is launching a call for projects from innovative companies (startups or SMEs) to identify areas in which we can collaborate to enrich the platform with new services based on data collection or technological bricks and businesses that go beyond energy management.
Selection criteria :
- Relevance to the topic
- innovative nature of the project
- Solidity of the proposed business model
- Feasibility/economic viability
- Development potential
- Maturity of the project/solution
- Ability to be quickly developed and integrated into the platform
- Shortlisting of projects based on the initial application
- Pitch from finalists for the selection committee in order to better understand the shortlisted projects and choose the winners
- Provisional timetable:
- Deadline for applications: June 24
- Pitch sessions for selected startups: beginning July 6
Selection Committee and the call for project partners:
- Representative of blu.e by ENGIE: Tanguy Mathon
- BU sponsors: ENGIE COFELY and SSINERGIE